In addition to our spectacular regulation 18-hole course, Monroe Golf Club offers a 4-hole, par three golf course.
The Short Course was designed and shaped by Gil Hanse, renowned Golf Course Architect. Gil also created the Master Plan of Monroe Golf Club.
Short Course Features
- The beautiful 4-hole Short Course features regulation sized greens and bent grass fairways.
- Greens and fairways are mowed daily and feature stimpmeter readings of 10+.
- Nine challenging bunkers simulating play on the championship course.
The approaches and greens of the 1st hole are similar to the 13th hole on the regulation course with a steep approach that is shaved down so that all short shots roll back down the slope some 30 yards.
- The 2nd hole is similar to the 5th hole on the regulation course with a large hump through the middle of the green.
- The 3rd hole features a large, deep bunker protecting most of the green which is similar to many greens on Monroe’s regulation course.
- The 4th hole is a classic Donald Ross punch bowl green guarded by a large cross bunker fronting the green and a deep bunker tight to the right side of the green.